Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sanfords Grub & Pub

Yes, we are eating out a lot. But there are so many local restaurants to explore and check out. So far this restaurant has moved to the top of our "take out of town visitors to" list. We do believe that ALL of our Dad's and even some of our Mom's will love Sanfords.

The theme of the restaurant is all automotive. You walk in & the hostess keeps the menus in a large Craftsman tool box. There are cars, motorcycles, and other automotive paraphernalia all over the restaurant. We could have probably spent a week taking pictures, but unfortunately I forgot my camera. I know, I know.... How could I ? Right? The pictures aren't the greatest of quality because I took them with my cell phone, so for that I apologize.

Oh! And outside the restaurant?? There are old abandoned cars littering the parking lot. It really is pretty freaking cool.












Last, but not least. My wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment